Saturday 20 May 2017

PhotoShoots

These two photos will work well when I Photoshop them
together. The lighting didn't turn out too well in either of these photos.

I like the lighting in this photo.
The position the dog's head is
in is also interesting.
This is a very simple photo, however,
I like how the dog has tilted his head
slightly. I have chosen this as one of
my best photos from this shoot because
it will work well in the style in which
I want to use it.

I chose this photo because I like how the position of the dog
has turned out. The lighting didn't quite work in the way I
wanted it to however i still like the photo.

I love how the lighting turned out in both of these photos.
to improve them I could take the photos when it is darker
so there is more contrast between the light and dark.


No comments:

Post a Comment