Sunday 21 May 2017

Photoshop Experiments

I wanted to look at Charlotte Caron's style but I wanted to do it in my own way so I chose to experiment in Photoshop, It was my first time using Photoshop so I hope to improve in the future. These are my favourite two experiments from what i did.

I think having the dog cut off by the
hair adds interest, next time I would
decrease the opacity of the dog and
leave in some more of the dog where
there is skin showing.
I like the angle of both of these
photos. next time I would again
decrease the opacity of the dog
and also blend the dog into the
other photo more.

This is the photo that I think has worked best
so far. I put the photos together because they
both have similar colours. I just need to work
on editing the photos to have the same sort of
lighting effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment